Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Family Photo

Okay, every year I attempt to take a family photo (usually at Christmastime) without employing the help of another photographer. Don't ask me why we put ourselves through this torture. Maybe it's because of all the funny outtakes we end up with. Maybe because Michael loves to watch me set up the camera timer and go running into the picture, only to end up looking the worst of all of us. But when it's all over, and I hate my picture, I don't have the heart to make my family start all over and get it "done right". So here are the pictures.
Some are good, some are not. Some are just funny.
I love the individual shots the most...










3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the picture with you and Michael in the background. So cute.

Dorothy said...

The black and white of hayden is priceless. And that is very talented of you to make it into the shot. So kudos!

Deon said...

Amy, you have such a beautiful and unique eye for photo opportunities! I seriously think you should submit the one of you and Michael in the background to a photo contest or something - it is precious!!! We miss you!
Deon


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...