Tuesday, November 27, 2007

grrrr....

Okay, so it looks like we need to find a new place to live. Our landlord just declared Chapter 7 Bankruptcy so things could possibly move along faster than we thought... the big word being "possibly".

I really don't like all this uncertainty and it's really putting a damper on the Christmas holiday. I'd like to put up the tree and decorate, but now I'm focused on legal matters and packing and purging. It just plain stinks. And Amanda, poor girl, is worried that she'll have to go to another school when she hasn't even gotten used to this new school.

I'm going to set a date to put up our tree and decorate anyway. I really don't want these Scrooge's to screw up our Christmas Spirit... it's just going to take a little recovery time for Michael to come around.

We've had some bad news about Michael's health lately and we really want this to be a great, memorable Christmas. I suppose we can't avoid it being memorable now - but I'm really gonna have to work on the "great" part. It's all attitude, I know, I know...

-A.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

the school issue is a tough one... it's so hard to know what to do... HUGS.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...