Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Long Weekend

Monday was President's Day but this year I'll remember this day as being "The Beautiful, Peaceful Day of Children Playing Well Together All Morning and Afternoon With Little To No Direct Supervision By Me".





It was a great day of quietly observing them play and relaxing... and then while Samantha took a nap Amanda and Hayden went to the neighbors house and baked cookies and played some more.

I'm sure my own time could have been better spent cleaning and organizing and working, but it wasn't. Instead I took some me time that was well needed. I also managed to throw a couple of loads of laundry in... :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous! So glad you had a great day - it was needed and deserved.

amy gretchen said...

I'm glad you played with them. There is always time later for cleaning and organizing, but you will never be able to go back to these ages. enjoy. looks like a great time.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...