Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last night I had a lovely visit from a dear friend who let me cry and whine {just a little bit} and brought me what every girl who has been abandoned by her hubby for a week needs: a large Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shake from Chick-Fil-A. We talked about books and movies and my silly kids.

And all the while the other girls in the house were waiting patiently till my friend left so they could convince me that an all girl slumber party in my bed was necessary. Holy wiggle worms - Samantha doesn't stop kicking her feet till she's totally asleep... and Amanda will keep tickling Samantha until she falls asleep. Can you see how this might be a problem?

Nearly fell out of my own bed two times last night and had to shake Amanda awake this morning. Needless to say, she missed the bus so I had to drive her to school this morning.

And where might the other monkeys be right now?

In the backyard, of course, collecting mud samples!

DSC_5475-1
DSC_5473-1

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...