Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Truth in photography

Many truths can be told in a picture - especially those taken with no thought to the "rules" of composition and while completely distracted by your other children (ie: while nursing your baby on the couch and holding a 2 year old out of the way... plus trying to hold the automatic flash down for more natural lighting).

Here a few of my favorites - totally unprofessional, totally snapshotty, but I don't care. It's how it was, how it is, how it's likely to be for years to come.


Now this would have been a terrific shot
with great lighting, blah, blah, blah,
but said "lighting" was "Burning [her] eyes!" Waa, waa, waa...

cry baby.




Yes, her eyes are that blue!




Classic Hayden...




The "REAL" Amanda we all know and love -
so kooky!


This is one of my favs - 95% of the pictures I take of Hayden are a blur of movement.
It's the definition of Hayden.

See what I mean?

write your own caption...



trying to take a Christmas photo...

still trying...



oh forget it. kids, go put your play clothes back on.

...or get naked.
whatever.


got any classics?
do share!


2 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

So, I don't comment on blogs like I should, but I really like reading yours. Seriously. I didn't even consider having my own blog until I read yours. Then I thought, "that looks fun!" So I started my own.

I love how you put the pictures in order. And how you place your own captions that go with the photo. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Hayden always on the go..... Amanda's cookyness and Samantha's baby blues, you capured them perfectly!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...