Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Death of a camera lens

Nikster, you're officially dead.
my dear, sweet, workhorse of a lens.
i tried to save you from "you know who".
i kept you zipped up in a nice camera bag and locked behind a gate.
but the boy.
he could not resist.
he had to touch you.
he had to test your bounce-ability.
and you failed...miserably.

you were once an 18-55mm lens...
now you are just a 52-55mm shot in the dark.
{weeping sigh...}

i tried to perform surgery on your delicate parts.
but you are a foreign piece of advanced technology
and I, a novice tinkerer.

not to worry, I will continue to take pictures with your cousin Quanita.
but it really won't be the same.
:(



1 comment:

Shawna said...

What a sad day. I'm going to have a moment of silence for you. I don't know what I would do without my favorite lens. How sad!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...