Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a...

Girl - or so the ultrasound tech says. From the crappy (yes I said C*R*A*P*P*Y) ultrasound pictures we got I am not totally convinced that we aren't having a faceless alien, let alone 100% confident of the sex of the baby. But for now, we will say

It's a GIRL!

((Sarcasm Alert...)
Too bad all of Amanda's baby clothes were sold for .25 a piece at a yard sale 2 years ago and the rest went to Goodwill. Oh how sad I am to have to shop for new, cute little girlie things and plan the wedding of yet another girl.

On an even crappier note, I was prescribed to wear compression hose due to my horrible genetically passed down issue with varicose veins. To add insult to injury, our insurance won't pay one cent of the cost of these $95 pantyhose. Do we have that kind of money laying around? I don't think so. I searched the www and found them for $55 with shipping, but still. That's a big wad-o-cash to wear on your legs while your toddler is in his pinching and climbing mommy like a jungle gym phase.

Still I don't know. 60 bucks or eternally ugly legs? I may never be able to wear a swimsuit in public again. Is it worth it?


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You know you're getting old when your friends are complaining about their varicose veins....


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...