Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gluten-Free Layer Bars

So these are the gluten-free bars I made for game night last weekend.


Don't look much like bars, do they...

Though they did cut nicely into rectangles -sort of-,
they were extremely sticky and required much
licking of fingers.

I followed this recipe from allrecipes.com
with a couple of modifications based on some reviews.

click on the recipe to enlarge

So no peanuts and I added a Gluten-Free Ginger Snap crust.

I think next time I'll try pressing the ingredients
into the pan more to make it more dense.

Overall it was a super easy recipe that didn't
require any mixing and way easy to clean up.

and by the way, Reynold Wrap No-Stick Foil is totally 'da bomb'.

Would you try this recipe? 
Do you have any other super easy gluten-free desserts?

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...