1. Letting my two youngest play in the backyard alone and get as dirty as they like.
2. Watching the Sunday Session of General Conference.
3. Going to find a bug guy to take care the little pests that have taken up residency in our home.
4. Work on Halloween Carnival posters.
5. Start picking pictures for Hayden's 4th Birthday video.
6. Wait patiently for a couple of packages to arrive, though they aren't expected until at least tomorrow.
7. Try to sneak in a nap sometime.
8. Totally freak my kids out by kissing each of them at least 30 times today.
9. Fold laundry (yawn.)
10. Clean whatever room I happen to be in at 11am.