Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sammie-Sue!

I can't tell you how much I love having our "Sammie-Sue" in our family. She truly was a surprise baby and I think it's fair to say that she's everyone's favorite in our little family. Her sweet little voice, the way she smiles, says she is sorry, hugs, kisses... ohh, I could go on and on and on... She totally melts us.

We kept it low key but dragged it out over 2 days. We did Bruster's again, with 2 little friends from church and then headed over to the splash pad at a nearby park.

Can I tell you that as much as I love Samantha I absolutely hate lovebugs. Cute name, yeah, yeah, yeah... worlds most annoying "harmless" bug.

seriously. they were EVERYWHERE!

So of course I took a ton of pictures of her birthday weekend.
Take a deep breath... here they come. :)
(just my favorites, of course)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, she is so stinking cute, can't believe how big she has gotten! The glasses are too cute! I love the last pic with the babydoll! Wish we could've been there to celebrate it with you! Happy Birthday Samantha!

Amy G. said...

Thanks Carlee! We miss you guys too!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...