Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is my honey.


though you wouldn't know I had one by reading my blog.
bad wife? ehhh... maybe.
but this guy doesn't like to have his picture taken.
he's not the only one.

fyi: i didn't take this picture. a photographer hired by my hubby's work did.

i suppose now would be a good time to blab about how awesome he is.
how much he likes to fix stuff himself.
how cute he is when he is asleep.
how shmart he is.
how he is always willing to help another out.
how much he loves his kids.
how much he loves me... umm wait.
not so sure about that...
4 day business trip to our motherland
and NO BERGER COOKIES FOR HIS HONEY????
hmmmfffpph.
:/

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

Okay so he is forgiven... Berger cookies are pretty much only available IN Maryland and more specifically Baltimore. He was technically in Virginia.

Our Eternal Marriage is intact. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...