Friday, October 31, 2008

If I had a thousund dawlers

...our family could fly to Colorado to visit my parents - but only during Thanksgiving - not Christmas, 'cause {get this} ALL the flights to Colorado in the window of Christmastime are BOOKED. No. Really. Unless of course we go to the airport in Daytona and pay a ridiculous $890 PER PERSON {even little persons}.

Sorry Becky and Mike. I really wanted to sneak over to Colorado so Hayden and Conner could meet up and make their plans to destroy the world... or Mom and Dads house. One day, one day...

3 comments:

Deon said...

I just got an email a second ago saying that Southwest is going to open up more flights on Nov 6, so MAYBE there will be one there for you!!

Vanessa said...

Wow, we're flying to England over Christmas for less than that.

Amy G. said...

It's $260 per person. Hayden will be 2 by then and they won't let him be a "lap baby" anymore. Though I don't think I'd want him on my lap for 5 hours if they did. 4 times 260 equals 1040 dawlers... plus all those secret fees they add on after the fact..


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...