Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tag, I'm It.

Beth F. tagged me and here are the answers:

Our names: Amy and Michael

1.How long have we been married? 9 years on June 12th

2.How long did we date? FOREVER. No, really - our first date was in October 1997, Michael got baptized in March 1998, and we got married in June 1999. It felt like FOREVER till we got married.

3. How old are we? I'm 33 and Michael is 34

4. Where does he work? An architecture firm


5. Who is taller? He is

6. Who eats more? Michael eats more in one sitting, I eat more often throughout the day.

7. Who said I love you first? Oh no... I don't know if I know the answer to this one! I'm 85% sure that Michael said it first.

8. Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn. We have concrete.

9. Who sings better? Michael knows more words to more songs, but I sing better.


10. Who does the laundry? Me

11. Who does the dishes? Usually me

12. Who pays the bills? Michael

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

14. Who cooks dinner? I do now. But for most of our marriage Michael has. He can cook a mean Chili!

15. Who is more stubborn? Michael.

16. Whose parents do we see most? We see Michael's dad much more now that we live in the same state.

17. Who proposed? Michael.

18. Who has more siblings? I do.

19. Who has more friends? That's a tough one. When we lived in Laveen AZ, I felt like everyone at church was my friend. But here in FL I have one really great friend (the kind I can talk to about ANYTHING) and a handful of friendly friends. Michael has good friends, but I don't know that he has THAT great friend here that he can go hang out with - but I think he's working on it.

20. Who wears the pants? We've both got a leg in.

I tag Carlee and Deon. Make 'em good!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...