Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A short story by Hayden Gove

This weekend was a big weekend for me. It was the weekend that I got duped by my daddy.
He totally tricked me. Let me explain...

Daddy had a very important project he was working on.
He was building something and I could tell he needed my help.


I fixed his spinning tool thingy...




I got into those small spaces that daddy's can't fit into...


Then I took inventory of the parts...



I thought that a Dr. Seuss style project would be more interesting,
but Daddy insisted on "correcting" it...



And then (this is where I got duped) I realized what the big project was! I was SO OFFENDED! I was so IRRATE! To think, I worked my little diapered butt off putting together a PRISON GATE to keep "toddlers" out of "danger". phftt.


W h a t e v e r...

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Very funny!

Erin said...

I love watching my son working with his Daddy its adorbale how they want to be just like them! Poor little guy didn't know what he was building! too cute!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy, he needs a hug!

Beth said...

That is so funny!

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Aww. Bless his little heart.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...