Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 of the 10th... say wha?

I went to Girls Camp on the 10th and for those of you who know anything about Girl Camp you KNOW that I barely slept, and had a heck of a lot more fun and photo opportunities on the 10th than I did on the 12th. The 12th was definitely my "day of rest" and my camera was far, far away from my thoughts. So this month, I am cheating for the sake of content. :)


I present to you my 12 on the 10th!

12ofthe10th-jun

1-3. On my way to camp I couldn't help but stop and take a few pictures. The view, the sounds, even the smells out on the ranch were like a great big hug from God. 4. My first time shooting a gun. 5. I love 1st year girls! 6. Tiki torch + Wind = Burned Torch, 7-8. Pre-Testimony Meeting 9. The famous Holy Griddle 10-11. Testimony Meeting with our girls! 12. Happy camp leader!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...