Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Reading

So I've been reading a lot this spring/summer in an effort to spend less time in front of the tv. So far I have read Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli, Or Give Me Death, by Ann Rinaldi, An Ocean Apart; a World Away, by Lensey Namioka, and The Yearling, by Marjorie Rawlings. I realize most of these are Young Adult books but I'm okay with that. I still consider myself to be young-ish.

I'm also at the beginning of re-reading the Book of Mormon and hope to have it finished by the end of the summer. I've got a stack of books next to my bed that I hope to get through as well. Funny thing is, I found some of these books in a box that I got at the Scholastic Book warehouse down the street and had forgotten about... and one of the books is about organizing your home - which is what I was in the middle of doing to our bedroom - organizing. But you see what that led me to: blogging. Sigh... I'm so flighty lately. One day our bedroom will be clean and the books will be read and everything will be blogged - then what will I do?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...