To Do 4/14/2011:
1. about an hours worth of graphics for a project I am working on.
2. pack my kids up for an all day and overnight stay at a friends house
3. complete at least 5 loads of laundry - especially all the pukey towels from Samantha's journey through the stomach flu.
4. shop with 2
wild hyenas kids for a nice pair of dress pants that actually *fit*... and maybe a top so I don't look like ghetto mama trash when I photograph a wedding tomorrow.
5. pick up photo props for wedding
6. prep and inventory for the wedding.
7. NOT GET SICK. Seriously.
8. Take a shower. Really soon. sigh.
1. Threw all the kids into the van in record time this morning. Why? Because Amanda's bus driver was late AGAIN - on a FCAT testing day. No shoes on two kids, and no pants on one = no big deal... cause you should've seen my hair. No wait, you should NOT have seen my hair. Oh the shame.
2. Slept for 7 hours straight!
3. Samantha appears to be 100% back to normal! Yay!