Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Watch out world. Here comes a rant!

Yesterday was one of those days where I said to myself, "Why. why.why. WHY???"

Every time I come home from grocery shopping with more than 1 kid in tow I vow to NEVER do it again. I say that I will shop at midnight at Walmart if I have to. And then, just a week or two later I find myself saying the exact same thing... in another parking lot... 'cause I'm pretty sure the employees at the last grocery store I went to are still talking about that time the crazy lady with three unruly children came in and (fill in the blank).

Yesterday was totally my fault. I should have gotten an earlier start and broke a big rule by taking them all there when they were hungry. Who knew picking up milk, bread, peanut butter and jam after 11:30am could cause so much drama?

But that's not all. You see, before I even got to the grocery store I had to make a 'quick stop' at Home Depot to pick up one thing. It should have taken a total of 5 minutes. But then my ATM card had expired so I had to call in my new card to have it activated ---right there at the register--with a touch screen phone--while holding Samantha--and yelling to Hayden to stop running in and out of the EXIT to Home Depot. And then as he's making another run for it I see out of the corner of my eye some crazy loon who is backing her car up into the loading lane and inches from the front door...

DEEP BREATHES....

There is more, much more. But I will save it for another post.

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...