Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thank goodness it's O.V.E.R. !

I don't know if it's because I said LOTS of prayers to feel better, or because my friends and family couldn't stand to hear me whine and sigh and cry anymore so THEY prayed for it to stop, or if it was because I made an appt. to see my doctor and laid down $53 bucks and $10 in gas for him to tell me to see my family doctor instead... but this morning I woke up happy. I woke to Hayden hacking and coughing non-stop and I gladly jumped out of bed, picked up my little boogery boy and snuggled him and loved him and felt clear-headed and happy.

Michael rubbed my head and ordered Chinese for dinner last night (my favorite) and even swept the floor. I have plenty of housework to catch up on, but my head feels fine and I don't wanna cry anymore.

Today is a good day so far - I just feel *a little* bi-polar is all. I mean, how can someone feel sooo miserable and lost in the head one day and totally cool the next? It's just so weird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've experienced those days too, I'm glad you're feeling better!

Becky said...

Um, Amy... it's because you are pregnant!!!

I'm glad you are feeling better! I wish gas prices weren't so high so that we could fly out and see you.

Amy G. said...

Becky - I wish you could come visit too! We had to cancel our roadtrip to Maryland because of the gas prices (among other things).


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...