Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Florida

Florida has totally wimpified me. I have tons to do, but

"it's too cold outside! wahhh!!".

What's wrong with me. I used to shovel snow off the walkway out my front door, scrape ice off my windshield and throw caution to the wind driving 10 miles an hour through snow and ice.

It may have something to do with having to drag little ones along who suddenly have to go potty once the seat belt is on. Just a couple days ago it took us an hour to get out the door with enough warm clothes on everyone. And then I opened the van door, threw the kids in and shut the door quick so they wouldn't be cold. I tried to buckle Sammie in to her carseat with her huge bubble coat on...ummm no.  Took off the coat, buckled her in and then Hayden spilled his water bottle all over his car seat and pants (the only warm ones that fit him... nice!)

Unpack the kids.
Redress Hayden as best I can without making him look like a dork.

and back out to the van.

Where were we going anyway?

1 comment:

Sara Lyn said...

It was Utah that wimpified me. :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...