Monday, July 21, 2008

Prepaid births, Loss of DVR, Walk it Out Teletubbies!

YES. ALL IN ONE POST. THAT'S HOW MY MIND WORKS. DEAL.

So Michael and I have been working out ways to save some moola since we are like, TOTALLY broke now. Let's just say that the whole 'pre-paying for the baby that you are going to give birth to' insurance/ob scam is totally kicking us in the behind, ie. wallet.

So we cut costs on our cellphone plan and have decided to go to Basic Cable - which in reality translates to no cable. It saddens us to know that we will no longer be able to pause live tv or record our favorite shows for later viewing.

But on the upside, I've discovered several blogs that will entertain me like no cable show ever did. It's funny. I don't know these people. I might know one of their friends or relatives... or be acquainted with one of their other blog-stalkers...but I digress. The point is, I am better edified, engrossed in or more often than not, rolling on the floor laughing at some of these blogs than I am watching Shear Genius, Deadliest Catch, Jon & Kate Plus 8... okay - now THAT is one show I am going to mourn not being about to watch. (Maybe I AM a stalker?)

Anyway - I must share my latest find of funny.

I was directed to this post from another blog that I read regularly. I haven't read anything else from this blogger, but it's now on my list. Make sure you watch the video at the end. It reminded me of a ward talent show I attended in Laveen, AZ. I could totally see Kelly Johnson's Dance studio moms doing this. It cracked me up. The teletubbies version was a close second.

http://heathieives.blogspot.com/2008/07/grantholomew.html

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...