Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Presents

So my dear hubby was out of town on business for my birthday...boo-hoo. And I had to work the night shift on my birthday, which also coincidentally was First Friday*, so I had to be the latest I have EVER been to Girls Night... boo-double-hoo. But I totally scored tons of chocolate treats, some NOT-99 cent-SUAVE shampoo AND a Scentsy plug-in for my bathroom. Yeah baby! Plus one friend gifted me 'bout 2 hours of housecleaning/gab time. SCORE!

But don't tell my hubby that my birthday didn't stink 'cause he still thinks he owes me the one thing I have been coveting for nearly a year.

Behold,
The Droid
stop laughing... some girls want diamonds and dinners and mani-pedis...
I luv technology.

But alas my hubby's computer's motherboard had a hot flash and though I'd never call my husband a momma's boy, his motherboard is likely to come before my
EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT IN MY HAND AT THE SAME TIME**.

But then as I write, the A/C has been running pretty much non-stop.
I see rolls of insulation for the attic in my future.
It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
(errr... cold and fuzzy, maybe?)

anywho, I'm not really a betting woman but maybe my readers are:

So tell me, which do YOU think will come first?

1. DROID
for me, me, me!
2. NEW COMPUTER
for the hubby.
3. INSULATION
for the attic

BONUS: any of the above plus the replacement camera lens
that has been on the "whenever we have extra cash" list for over a year now.


*on the first friday of every month me and my girlfriends get together at someone's house to eat ridiculous amounts of chocolate and other treats and talk till the cow's come home.

** obviously there are some exceptions. :)

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...